[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tiffy and S'mores.

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Sat Jul 25 13:47:31 EDT 2009

WELCOME Tiffy and S'mores to the GPDD family!!!! Thank you for sharing
your pigtures of your adorable S'mores. My name is Ann Evans and I have
operated a private cavy rescue home called Piggyville for more than 25
years. I have learned so much about cavy care from the members of the
GPDD. I am also a student of Vedra Stanley-Spatcher of the Cambridge
Cavy Trust and Guinea Pig Hospital and the British Association of
Rodentologist. She has been my mentor for 20 years. So I guess I am
showing my age here. I have had guinea pigs for 30 years and I think
they are the best pet in the world. I'll let you in on a little
secrete.....Guinea pigs consider humans to be their slaves. It is the
piggys who are the Masters of the home. S'mores is one lucky guinea pig
to have you to love and care for him. It is great that you are looking
for a male friend for him since piggys are very social animals and can
get very lonely when you are at work or school.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.