[Gpdd] MISC: More on Arthur and "G Force"

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 22:18:26 EDT 2009

Thanks all for the congrats...it certainly was very hollow in the home without wheeking...

Arthur is mostly a red haired short haired American pig.  He does have some white and brown in him, hence my husband's comment "We can call him Art for short - he's got enough color on him."  He is a good sized boy - I am guessing about 2 pounds or so.  He does have an odd, yet funny, habit.  He loves cucumber peels!  I'll put a slice or two in the cage and he will eat all of the peel off first, then eat the middle - kind of the opposite of an oreo cookie.

A quick note on kids now possibly wanting guinea pigs after seeing "G Force" ... the local Petsmart does sell guinea pigs - for $40.00 each.  I think the price alone will hopefully be a deterrent.

Hope all slaves and pigs are doing well.

Carol, Arthur pig, Oxford rabbit, and Kaitlynn dog