[Gpdd] MISC- Critter's USA article

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 2 08:34:11 EDT 2009

Hi Jaime and all.....

I intend to write a couple of small posts of humorous events in the life of a guinea pig slave!    I can't remember when I need to have them in by - could you refresh my memory?

Happy wheeks, squeaks & cuddles,
Julie and her herd of 9 wonderful boys

{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)