[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lynn's father

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jun 4 17:50:15 EDT 2009

Lynn, Samantha, and Tabitha, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father.  We are so very sorry for your loss.  Thank you, in the midst of your sadness, for sharing the lovely story of your father and the butterflies.  How amazing and wonderful that the chaplain had been known as "Butterfly" in high school and had a beautiful butterfly necklace.  Your father sounds like a wonderful man, and we are sure he was sending you all of his love and strength at that moment ... and will continue to do so.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday