[Gpdd] silly; Message to Shipwreck Sam

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Jun 8 22:19:25 EDT 2009

Dear Fugly  One of us must be off our bean and it could be me, the reason I taught it was you da owner  is dat you showed up in the convertible and gave my pal Manny his last ride to the Rainbow Bridge when he was called there. That's why I thought it was your convertible, so I still owe you the tanks of a lifetime for yur kind service to my bro.  So sorry to bother you but many thanks for that final lift for Manny and I is sur we will meet again in da Pirate games. And my ma slave still has da pictures of da most beuteous lasses, the Misses Jodie the Jolly, and Peaches da lovely. Pleas dont move in on my gurl though bud, otay???I will have my momma slave send you da pigtures  and would you pls hook me up wit da owner, dis Igor who must be a fine hale fellow to loan you da convertible in Manny's time of need. As for da dating advice its too bad Manny Da Boar is gone, maybe he could help us. He was completly nutz and happy at the same time for hiz Peaches. He did always send her flowers and little gifts. Specially gloves wit matching hankerchiefs or scarves.  He called her on da cell phone and spoke quietly an usta wait patiently for mamma slave to leave or go ta beddy bye, den he would sneak to da puter and tappty tap away. When was sick he said to me hw wuz zo zorry he an Ms Peaches never got harried, or married, whats dat, he wanted it allot, i tink it comes after dating. Gud luck wit your Samantha

I hope we will be great buds Mr Fugly, and Igor when I meets him, I gotta find him to see if he will loan da 'vertible. It would be zo fun for me and Jodie on our first date Nice to see you frin
Shipwreck Sam formerly nown by his kidhood name as Li'l Bit