[Gpdd] announcement; Mini Pigs!!!

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 06:53:38 EDT 2009

Congratulations mum and dad (Sammie and Angel) and of course grandma (Ellen)

We are glad that the pregnancy and birth went well and you have beautiful mini pigs to love and cherish.

Guinea pigs are sexually active from a very young age, I have heard that it can be from 2 weeks, but hopefully someone with more experience will know the actual time.

The best thing is to seperate any boys to live with dad if they will get along, or just with each other, and leave the girls with mum.

Cavy spirit website has some good sexing photos if you are unsure what you are looking for, I am at work so dont have link to hand.

Once again congratulations and we look forward to hearing more about them soon.

M + Fugly (who is not at work)