[Gpdd] Artie has died

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 25 12:49:36 EDT 2009

Dear all

I am utterly heart broken to tell you that Artie died at 3.30am on Tuesday.
He had kidney failure.  It was sudden onset and he fought it right to the
end.  Until that point, although he'd had the abscess problem, he had been
solid as a rock, and kept eating and getting on with life the way he always
did.  He was very nearly six and a half.

I have never felt as empty as I do right now.  Artie and BG are the only two
guinea pigs I have ever 'owned' and losing Artie has devasted me.  I am also
desperate for poor BG who is now totally alone.

Carole