[Gpdd] Health& Virtual: Toby

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 02:03:37 EDT 2009

Ahoy Dare Toby,

     Dis be Barnacle Bill here.
     Wheese be glad dat you be rid of that nasty abscess. Now you needs to
heal. But... If you and your mates decide to slip away and join us, please
keep in mind dat we have a doctor, a dentist and even some nurses on board da
Pearl here. Capt'n Jack and I picked up all kinds of assorted supplies, and
especially medical supplies (living da pirate life has its hazards) along
the coast of da Carolinas on our way to connect with the rest of the piggy
pirates.
     Whee be sure you and your group have heard about the grand time every
pig is having. Whee be both havings fun and sharing in Shipwreck Sam's fine
example of devotion to da preservation of one of our planets fine and noble
species, da leatherback sea turtles. Great big beasts they be but loving and
gentle. Da weigh about a thousand pounds and dat not be a piggy or pirate
exaggeration.
     Also, I have only very recently learned dat dare is to be a wedding
aboard ship. Yep! Dat Shipwreck Sam and Jodie (a pretty little wench she is)
be gettin' hitched. Da be so in love. you should see da looks dat pass
between dem. Dare eyes just sparkle.
     Captain Jack be getting out his finest to wear when he performs da
ceremony. And he be very intently reading a book dat has instructions for such
stuff in it. Next time we land, he wants us gathering tropical flowers to
decorate the ship and for da bride and da ladies, and he's got a special cabin
for da honeymooners -- "when they become honeymooners and not before," he
sez. Den he gave dem a look dat said he meant it. But whee don't think they'd
have taken advantage of situation anyway. Shipwreck Sam and Jodie da Jolly
(whee likes to tease her) both have a lot of character. And good looks.
     Whee sure hopes you can come but will understand if you can't.
     By da way, we see da possibilities for another situation arising here,
it and not be a wedding. Fugly, in a very non-romantic way -- very platonic
-- has taken Hershey under his protective wing (so to speak) because she
still be a tiny bit scared sometimes. And guess who has "jumped ship" in a
manner of speaking -- meaning left home wif her sis to come here with us. It be
Miss Samantha, Fugly's lady! And dare was just that thing with Merri and
Fugly.
     Yeah, you get da picture, don't you? You or yur burdder could sure
play a welcome part if you get here -- unless you already has a gurl friend. It
only be a friend thing, but deeze things do have a way gettin' every pig in
a tangle. Like peoples, I guess.
     I'll do what I need to do if needs be, to prevent our adventure from
turning sour.

Barnacle Bill    <---- whose real email address is:   Da Piggy
Pirates at aol.com    (I be writing from da wrong place.)