[Gpdd] virtual: Toby and the long phone call

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:34:09 EDT 2009

Dear piggy pirates and slaves,

Yesterday Toby was contacted by the piggy pirates from what I heard, he,
Chico and the pirates had a lot to discuss.
Chico and Toby apologized to Miss Muffet and Gingerpuff again for not being
there.
The boys were very happy to be updated on all going-ons at the Pearl.
They loved to hear about Shipwreck sam and Jodie, and like they already said
they would really be there for the wedding and accompany Miss Muffet and
Gingerpuff  to the wedding!
Miss muffet and Gingerpuff, would you want to be joined by my boys?
I said they can go depending on the date it will take place and Toby's
health at that moment.
Right now he's doing so so. He tries to eat but in my opinion he should
really eat more in order to get back to being the healthy piggy he was. He
seems to have lost quite some weight.
He was very excited and thirsty after the loong phone call.
I think all the stories and the prospect of actually attending a wedding has
made him more eager to get well soon.
We syringed him some water after the phonecall, since we noticed he did not
drink a lot during the day, and his goodbye squeeks sounded a bit hoarse.
He loved that, as you might remember he hates the force feeding, but with
the water he kept grabbing the syringe like he wanted to say 'Please, Daddy,
give me more!!'
I was happy to see that because since he's home he seems to act a bit plain,
meaning he does not react very strongly to incentives from me or others.
Like he's still half in his narcosis...
He also squeeked for parsley, unfortunately he did not eat much of it.
Daddy slave also gave him small pieces of paprika. We can hear and see his
jaws moving. It seems that is getting better, but he still does not really
pick up his own food.

I hope it will do him good to have the prospect to go on this trip and
actually going there and maybe forget some of his pain. Also I hear there is
lots of food aboard to tempt him!
Just one thing I'm hesitating about is that his wound is still open and
though it looks healthy it does not look very pretty. Do you guys think the
little one will not be disgusted with it?

So anyways, Please let us know when the wedding will take place, so I can
decide if Toby should join. Though I have to be assured by you piggies that
he is not allowed any alcohol, that will not be good for him at the moment.
Is that something we can agree on? Captain Jack, we would love it if the
doctor on board can keep an eye on him if Toby is allowed to go.
Chico and Guiny of course will be joining him on the trip and wedding party.

Has anyone heard from my Woopy and Dunya? They went to join the rest on the
trip, and have one heard from Janneke that they arrived, but that's it...
Thanks guys for calling Toby and all the get well soon wishes. It definetly
brightened his day!

Grtz Slave Mikey
And the remaining Winky girl: Guiny
and the Valentines: Toby and Chico