[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: An update from Tabitha

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 26 13:31:08 EDT 2009

Hello Mommy!

I have so much to tell you about!!  As you know, Sammy and I arrived safely
here on the beautiful Black Pearl.  You should see it!  It's soooo big and
all the sails are furled... but I don't know what that means.  Lots of food
and lots of stuff to drink.  Some of it smells kind of funny but if you
drink a lot of it, you sort of feel funny too.

Sammy found a spy glass rolling around on the deck and decided that it was
put there so she could spy on Fugly to se what he has been up to when she is
not around.  She really didn't know how to use it but finally figured out
that you unscrew the end of it, throw it overboard and back into the tube
that is left so you can peek out from the end and look at everybody and no
one knows that you are in there.  Cool, huh?  The only problem with it is
that it keeps rolling around and around because of the waves and you know
how Sammy is with motion sickness!She came out, looking kind of confused and
very, very green!  She said that all she saw was Fugly pinching Igor on the
bottom!  She said he kind of jumped and squeaked and rubbed his bottom and
gave Fugly a very funny look.  She said that her rival, Mary, has been
behaving pretty well but if she finds out that there's any truth to the
rumor that Mary has pinched Fugly's furry little bottom, there's gonna' be
one big fight; and I don't think she means virtual, either!

Word has it that there is going to be a wedding between Jody and Shipwreck
Sam!!  Oooooh, I'm all shivvery just thinking of it.  Brrrrr.  Jody has a
really beautiful sparkly ring thing on her toe and you should just see
Samantha looking (glaring?) at it.  I think she is jealous of it but I'm not
gonna' say that to her!  I don't want her chasing me around this deck.  It
gets kind of slippery sometimes and I don't want to be the first Piggy
Overboard on this voyage!
One last thing.... in case you get a really big bill from a store, don't
worry about it.  Sammy and me went by Pirates-B-We and picked up a few
things.  They had everything in the world that a good piggy pirate could
need or want to have a fun pirate adventure.  We promise to give up one of
our favorite treats for a while in order to pay back the bill to you.
Honest.  Well, sort of.  Well, maybe.  Uhm, we'll talk about it later, OK?

With lots of love and hugs and whisker kisses from me and Sammy,

Tabitha

P.S.  All the other piggies are saying to tell you to let all the other
slaves know that everyone is fine and having a wonderful time.  Hershey and
Igor sound as if they have been drinking that funny drink.  They keep
giggling and hiccuping.  hmmm....

They are all also  yelling AAAARGH to you and all the other slaves who are
waiting to hear from them.  We miss you all