[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE- Snowy Bear

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sat Jun 27 23:13:04 EDT 2009

Corrine-
  Don't even suggest that you are "boring us". This is *beyond* a horrendous thing that has happened to you & your family & you *are not* boring us. You need to talk & we are here for support. I am sick to my stomach about this. How could this happen? That vet should lose her license. This IS NOT your fault. I know you won't listen to me, but there is only 1 person at fault here & that is the vet. I am shocked, horrified & literally don't know what to say. I am crying for you & your loss. Please know my heart is with you & Micheal.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Molly, Radar, Albert & Daisy~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/