[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Mamapacha

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 29 15:00:13 EDT 2009

Carol and rabbit Oxford, please accept our very belated condolences on Mamapacha's passing.  We are so very sorry that she was your last piggie, and we hope you have been able to locate the rescuer who lives near you.  If not, you might want to try Petfinder to see piggies who need good homes.  Thank you for sharing your memory of how much she liked tomatoes -- so sweet to hear of her agreeing to let you bathe her as long as you held a tomato for her.  It is also great that you were able to spend five years with her and that she was a SCAMPS piggie.  Your website of her adventures is a wonderful idea, and we think the white blaze on her nose is so pretty.  Although we are sad she is gone, we are glad you were able to be with her as she made her final journey.  Mamapacha was so lucky to be a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday