[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Tater Tot

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 29 15:24:58 EDT 2009

We are sending very belated condolences on the passing of Tater Tot.  We know how upsetting it was to see him fall and be unable to stand.  Yes, unfortunately some, perhaps many, piggie illnesses just seem to occur so quickly, without warning.  Our hearts went out to you, too, when you posted later to ask if he might have had an ear infection.  We thought Penny's answer was perfect, and we hope you found comfort in knowing that you did the best you could for him with the information you had at the time.  No matter what the circumstances, I think we always second guess ourselves and wonder if we did the right thing.  That questioning is always an indication of our great love for these special beings.  The important thing is that you loved your boy very much, and he knew it.  Tater Tot's being a SCAMPS piggie is certainly a tribute to your great care, too.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday