[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Artie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 29 17:04:31 EDT 2009

Carole, we had been following Artie's progress and hoping he would be OK, and it was with much sadness that we read of his passing.  We know it was so difficult when he developed so many problems, one after another, and then had the fast-growing lump.  We are so very sorry to hear that he passed away of kidney failure.  However, it is good to hear that he remained alert until the end and kept eating and living his life.  How great, too, that he was almost six and a half, a wonderful lifespan for a piggie, even though we are never ready to lose them, at any age.  Please know that you did everything you could for Artie and that he felt all of your love and care.  We do understand the emptiness you are feeling, and we hope it will soon be filled by all of your beautiful memories of your sweet boy.  We also send our best wishes to BG; perhaps when you feel ready, you might adopt a new friend for him.  Please accept our condolences on your loss.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday