[Gpdd] VIRTUAL. Snowy Bear and Beloved Bridge Piggies Memorial Service

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:40:55 EDT 2009

Dear all,
I would like to remember Toby.
He was my sweet boar, having falling in love with Chico because of his
looks, we fell maybe even more in love with Toby, because of his sweet kind
nature. Both Chico and Toby were adopted from the shelter where I worked.
Toby would be turning 2 by the end of august this year.
I would also like to remember Lotje. She was my beautiful red and white rex
girl. Always very happym loved her food and was a total daddy's girl. The
passing of Toby has brought back these 'old' pains of losing her...
I would also like to remember my first boar Winky, a dalmatiner (black head,
white body with black spots) rex.. We has always had a questionable health
but with loads of love and care from my mum and me he made it to 3,5 years
old. The winky girls have been named after him.
Slave Mikey
with remaining Winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy
and Valentine Chico

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl