[Gpdd] Bridge: RIP Toby

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 00:17:03 EDT 2009

Mieke,

     I am so very sorry that Toby didn't make it. Do you have any idea why?
You were really concerned last night. I was hoping so much for a different
outcome. In spite of his premature trip to the Bridge, he was one of the
lucky ones. He was found in a shelter and given such a good and loving home
with you and Daddy Slave. So he had a second chance at life. So many never have
that. Still, it was with deep sorrow that I read of his passing.

With love and sympathy,
Alge nd the two little piggy pirates