[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Tribute to Debbie on SCAMPS site

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:54:09 EDT 2009

Dear all,

Lynn was so kind to give me her consent to posting the beautiful tribute,
she wrote for Debbie, on the SCAMPS site.

As she was the inventor of SCAMPS and took loads of care in writing about
her SCAMPS piggies,
she deserves a tribute on the SCAMPS site, like M suggested earlier.

You can find her tribute here:
http://scamps-gpdd.blogspot.com/2009/06/debbie-inventor-ot-scamps-has-died.html

Thanks Lynn for your permission to post it! I'm not that good at writing
tributes, and you always write so imaginatively.
I can just see all the piggies there actually doing this!

Hugs and kisses to all,
Slave Mikey

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com