[Gpdd] CARE: Cold Weather

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 01:59:43 EDT 2009

Hi All,
     I'm going to disagree with my friend Debbie in France as per the damage
that cold weather can do to GP's. They are very sensitive to it, even to
drafts and chills. How the little souls that you rescued survived   at minus 10
degrees, Debbie, I have no idea. Maybe they were waiting for you to rescue them.
I only go into this because I don't want any of our readers to think of
leaving them outside in the cold -- or even inside in the cold, let alone with
windows open and think they'll be ok.
     Apart from that, hope you're doing well and know that your piggies live
in warmth!   :)

Thinking of you,
Alge and the Caribbean Piggy Pirate Crew