[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Vince's piggies

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 12 15:54:01 EDT 2009

Vince, as others have said, words aren't adequate to express our sadness about what happened to your piggies.  We are so very sorry that you had to witness such a horrible scene. If your former roommate did this on purpose, we hope you will report him to the appropriate authorities.  Please know the hearts of all of us on the Digest go out to you, and we are here for you if you need to talk.  Please accept our condolences, and know that we send our best wishes to Hershey.  We hope you will find at least a measure of comfort in knowing that your piggies understood how very much you loved them.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday