[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Bisou

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 12 15:45:53 EDT 2009

Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures, we were so shocked to read of Bisou the rabbit's passing just a day after you had talked about her on the Digest.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you did the right thing in adopting her out to the family in the UK when you were unable to get good vet care for her in France.  It sounds like she had a very happy life and was much loved and appreciated by her adoptive family.  How lucky she was to be loved by people in two countries!  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how she had a husbun and son and was also good friends with one of your dogs.  Please accept our belated condolences on Bisou's passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday