[Gpdd] [CARE] Hair Trimming

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Wed Mar 18 13:08:54 EDT 2009

Hi Grace,

I'm not sure about hair trimming, but my last apartment had an A/C unit that didn't work, and the piggie room became mighty toasty. What I did was take plastic water bottles, fill them 3/4 full of water, and freeze them overnight. In the morning before I headed out to work I would put a couple of them in the cage. If a piggy got too hot, he could lay against the water bottle to cool off. Once I got home the water bottles were thawed, so I had several water bottles in rotation so I could swap the thawed bottle for a frozen one. Hopefully this gives you another option for cooling off your piggies!

Jocelyn, Little John, Flashbang Fatbottom, and Edgeworth