[Gpdd] silly; Message from Fugly

M mfugs at live.co.uk
Tue May 5 15:12:19 EDT 2009

Hmmmmppppphhhh Granny Glynis has put the idea in mummy's head that I may be responsible for her email account being closed. Little innocent me!!

Do you think saying we should assasinate the Pigminister and the Pigcident and take over the world could have caused alarm among the humans???

Maybe Bill Gates has it in for me coz I complained about windows losing all my important piggy websites, thank goodness Penny Piggyfriend could remember the ones mummy forgot.

And now naughty modern technology wont let me see the new photobucket pigtures...... although I did see some birthday photos and a cucumber cake mmmmmmmm yummy

Well lets hope this modern technology sorts itself out or I will be forced to learn how to write a letter

Fugly the still frustrated by modern technology