[Gpdd] Condolences

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 12:47:06 EDT 2009

I just wanted to express my deepest sympathy to all of you who have lost a dear piggy friend in the past few months.  I follow the digest daily, but sometimes I just can't bring myself to read the posts about little piggies getting sick, going to the vet, getting worse and then finally arriving at the Bridge.  I lost my precious Porkster around last Thanksgiving and it is still so sad for me to think of anyone else losing such a special friend.  I have a momma and her two babies now, but they are still skittish.  I know it's my fault because I didn't socialize them properly but I'll do better next time.  I am absolutely drooling over some pigs at the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue down in Virginia.  I can't get any new babies until at least this winter when my finances will improve hopefully.  Till then, it's me and the three crazies.  Love to all and health to all the little furry friends.
Grace, Gus, Rusty and Babe (with Pork Chop and Oreo at the Bridge)