[Gpdd] HEALTH- Critical Care

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri May 15 19:41:32 EDT 2009

Kelly-
 I'm sorry Pancake is sick again. Here is a link to places you can buy Critical Care: http://www.shopzilla.com/cat-supplies/critical-care-oxbow/31000200/products
  Also Oxbow's website has an option to search for a store or vet in your area to buy products. Here's that link: http://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com/contact/find_products
  Here is the link to Peter Gurney's website on diarrhea in piggies:
http://www.oginet.com/pgurney/diarrhoea.htm
  Mimi likes when I mix her C.C. to a somewhat moist consistency & then put it on a small paper plate for her to eat herself. I'm lucky cause she likes it just as a snack sometimes. Make sure you get the apple flavor, not the other yucky one. Mimi also likes canned pumpkin. Make sure it's the plain kind, not the kind with spices. She eats it right off a spoon. Most piggies like baby food too. I think with the diarrhea though, the most important thing for her to eat is hay since that has all the fiber, which should help with the diarrhea. Maybe a second opinion from another vet would help too. It sounds like something more serious is going on. I hope something here helps. Let us know what happens.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/