[Gpdd] [SILLY] Piggy Coats

Stephanie Labbate zarafa101 at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 08:33:48 EDT 2009

Oh, the piggy coats are too cute!  But, you're right, my 3 Little Pigs would need PLUS size coats :-)

My Percy once tried to squeeze into a toilet paper roll when she was only a few weeks old. Even then, she got stuck. I had to tear the roll apart to get her out!

 Stephanie
Lily, Mocha, and Felix

http://www.urlesque.com/2009/05/12/today-in-ebay-coats-for-guinea-pigs/

-----Inline Message Follows-----

The Piggyfriends love the little piggy coats. They don't believe that the person who wrote the captions has ever met a guinea pig as none of my fat porkers would fit inside an empty toilet paper roll ( unless you have very large rolls in other countries -English ones are the right size for my little fancy mice ).

Thanks Carla.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.