[Gpdd] Announcement: Address change Alge and Da Piggy Pirates

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu May 21 21:21:22 EDT 2009

I hope this works.... I at least seem to be able to get mail at this new
address. It is:

     Da Piggy Pirates at aol.com     (And is not case sensitive)   I couldn't
get the simple "Piggy Pirates." Seems that someone already has it. Can you
imagine that? Jolly Piggy Pirates was one letter too long and Jolly Pigg
Pirates and Jolly Piggy Pirate both looked like typos. Since "da piggy pirates"
seem to like to tak like pirates -- well, that be how they got the new
screen name. However, I am now having trouble subscribing to GPDD. But your email
will get through, and I have great faith in our list moderators that
they'll get me subscribed. I've already written to them!

     So write me at this address. Or the other 2 alternatives but this
seems like the best one for piggy talk!

Alge and da Jolly Piggy Pirate crew