[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Dolly Mixture Scoot

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri May 22 09:16:24 EDT 2009

Debbie and the 6 Dolly Mixtures, we remember when you took Dolly Mixture Scoot across the English Channel to Cavies Castle during a snowstorm this past winter and when Penny Piggyfriend would visit him and keep you informed about how he was doing.  We are so very sorry to hear that he has passed on to the Bridge.  It is so sad that he was found to have an enlarged liver and anemia at the tender age of less than two, but sometimes, sadly, our piggies are just not in the best of health, no matter how young they are.  Please know that you did all your best for him, braving the trip in very bad weather to get him to such excellent rodentologists.  He certainly had no doubt how much you loved him.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him.  How sweet that he at first got along with Zebra and that they had a wonderful summer outdoors and that he always enjoyed chatting with the other boys.  We know that Scoot passed to the Bridge in peace, and we have no doubt that he has made many friends there.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday