[Gpdd] CARE - FOOD

ty hayabusa1950 at austin.rr.com
Tue May 26 09:42:59 EDT 2009

Hi, Everyone !

I feed each of my 2 girls three leaves of Romaine lettuce
(with 1 tab of Vit. C, ground up and dissolved, spread on leaves
for each gp) for breakfast every morning. Each head of Romaine
lasts 2 days; I also give them Romaine as a snack during the day
(along with Parsley, Spinach, Green Peppers,& Carrots).
At $1.80 a head, it's costing me a fortune. Can anyone suggest
an alternative? Or a substitute, so I could give Romaine as a "treat" ?

Any help would be welcomed..

Condolences to all of you who have lost little ones.
Hang in there.

Thank you,
Ty