[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Spunky

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed May 27 17:02:07 EDT 2009

Birdie,

I am so sorry that Spunky has departed for the Rainbow Bridge. I had hoped that he was over the worst when he picked up after his hind leg paralysis.

He was a lucky piggy to have such a loving home with you and Steve and I know how it helps for you to have been there to say goodbye when his time came. Having Spunky hear Steve's voice before he crossed the bridge will be a comforting memory for you in the future.

We all send our sincere condolences to you both and loving hugs for Miss Perky and Miss Pooky.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.