[Gpdd] Misc: Thank you for warm wishes (Aubrey)

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 27 18:49:01 EDT 2009

Dear Digest Family,
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the warm wishes we received in welcoming the newest little Misfit "Aubrey". I know you all understand  how hard it is not to bring a piggie in need home.. Sometimes my children think their parents have gone off their rockers!  Our children are grown and on their own.. so when I called my daughter(Grace) to tell her of our new addition... the first thing she said "does Greg know about this??"  (her brother)  I just laugh.. and she laughs too as Grace understands  piggie love! She has her favorites when she stops to visit with her husband Jason...   Grace always goes and gets Ned out.. and Jason always retrieves  Annibelle.   True piggie love :)
Thank you all again. Now on to the introductions of Aubrey  with her new cage mates Athena and Anastasia. Wish us well.
jean & andy here in "Misfitville", IL