[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge. Spunky

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Wed May 27 17:36:29 EDT 2009

Birdie, I was so sad to hear that your little Spunky has left us all for the Rainbow Bridge.  He sounded like such a little character, and reading your posts about him, I felt as if I knew him, too.  Maybe it will comfort you and the Misses Perky and Pooky to know that there are GPDD people all over the world shedding a tear for the passing of your little boy right now...

                                                          Pat S.