[Gpdd] Health: Herbie/Shweta

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Wed May 27 19:44:55 EDT 2009

Shweta,
     I'd see a good vet or help little Herbie to the Bridge, via a vet
ASAP. Remember, if the vet doesn't use gas (1st choice!!) but uses the shot to
the heart, request complete sedation first, so that the piggy is unconscious
and doesn't feel it when the shot is administered.
     Her inability to   defecate may be tied to her relative inability to
urinate. It sounds to me like your little Herbie is in serious trouble. I
hope someone has a better (and workable) solution.   My advice isn't always the
best. I just try to put myself in the piggy's place and think of what I'd
want done. I have an abhorrence to prolonged suffering, be in guinea pigs,
people, other animals or my own.
     God bless the two of you and please let me know how things go. You and
little Herbie really are in my heart and prayers.

Alge