[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Chakalaka

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Nov 10 12:17:57 EST 2009

We all want to say "Welcome" to new piggy, Chakalaka. We though that his name might be chocolate related like Ghirardelli but we Googled it and found it to be the name of a delicious sauce. Yum yum.

We are so pleased that you decided against having Ghirardelli spayed and hope that you soon find her a new little friend. The Piggyfriends are always paired up or in groups so that they have friends to play with when I am at work.

Good luck with the introductions.

Hugs all round.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

P.S. We can't help with the sugar cane problem. Gut feelings are that, despite the fibre, anything with sugar would not be good for piggies but sugar cane is not something that we see in England. Too damn cold.