[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Liberty

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 16 19:14:08 EST 2009

ME, I was so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Liberty. I recently went through a similar experience with my dear Dillon, I know that there is nothing that I can say or do right now to lessen your pain, but please know that I wish that there were something that I could do to help.

Please focus on the happy times that you spent with her and know that you did your best for her.  I hope that your other five piggies will bring you comfort and that your dear Liberty will enjoy her time at the Rainbow Bridge until you are reunited again.  With sympathy,

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Puffball, Cocoa Puff, Ghirardelli, Chakalaka, and Dillon Forever in our Hearts