[Gpdd] BEHAVOIR: PUFF

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 09:46:24 EDT 2009

I do have a female guinea pig  that does the rumble strut and she does drag her bottom around sometimes too.We at first thought she was a he too, but she is a she:) She doesnt do this all the time, just once in a while..  I guess Puff is keeping you guessing on his/her sex type.  We have  both boys and girls here. and I must say I love them both equally:)  So whatever Puff turns out to be it will be just fine. Sure sounds like Puff is a busy little guinea for you:) :)  Cant wait to hear more about Puff:)
Jean (misfits)