[Gpdd] Gpdd: [Health] (Mercy)

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:53:57 EDT 2009

Some hopeful news:

I am continuing the water, critical care, and vit. c.  Gave another dose of topical baytril (on the ear lobe, with a finger cot.)

using bleach for disinfecting everything and keeping him far enough away from my other piggies that he doesn't breathe on them (no nose contact, and he is about 7 feet away from the closest pig.)

Gave all the pigs their daily vegies, this time parsley, tomatoe and cucumber. gave Mercy a couple sprigs parsley, but it's hard for him to eat, just want him to know he is included.  He dug into the cucumber though! and I think it feels good on his teeth? I may see about the vet sawing his teeth down.  I think that may be the root cause of all his health problems.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

>From Ellen

P.S. what is the name of the instrument used for grinding the rodent teeth? please, anyone ?