[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge, condolences for Donald from Cindy

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 15 09:05:11 EDT 2009

Dear Cindy

I tried to send this to your personal email, but every time I try it bounces back at me!   So I'm writing via GPDD.

Your lovely email has made me cry!   Thank you so much for your loving and comforting words.   It is good for we slaves to be able to share and talk about our emotions at a time like this, and we are all very blessed in having such beautiful masters, and in having such wonderful GPDD friends.   God has given us some wonderful gifts in those two things, hasn't he?

God Bless you Cindy, and Tumbleweed and Friday

Julie & her remaining boys - Wheeky, Sooty, Snowdrop, Joey, Kimba, Treacle, Hugo, Honey & Hamish
{remembering my darlings - Donald, Brandy, Archie, Dougall, Teddy & Muppet, forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)

Happy moments, praise God
Difficult moments, seek God
Quiet moments, worship God
Painful moments, trust God