[Gpdd] [MISC] Alge

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 13:16:12 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone-
I lucked up and had the pleasure of "chatting" (IM) with Alge last night.
She is "hanging in there," and wanted everyone to know that she was thinking
 about all of us GPDDers. She stated that she is weak and gets tired easily
and  that is why she doesn't post often. Alge also wanted to send
heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you that have kept her in  your prayers,
sent cards and gifties, and/or have posted kind words and  thoughts. That has
meant a lot and I believe it keeps her going through the  rough days.
GPDDers and piggies are the bestest ever!
Love and Happy Halloween To All-
Donna and the SC piggies