[Gpdd] MISC Trouble with the Internet

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Oct 28 13:45:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We have been having trouble with our Internet connection AGAIN here at Piggyfriends. Grr!! I posted a message which, although it appears to have been sent, has not appeared in my GPDD. I would not normally have worried but it included birthday greetings for our dear Glynis and, as it is her birthday on the 29th., I thought that I would try sending it again before it is too late.

Of course, you may all have read it already as it may have reached all of your Inboxes so if that is the case forgive me for the deja vu and please move on to the next post. I entitled it " A Week of Celebrations ".

Here it is again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of good things this week here at Piggyfriends, but first we must raise several glasses of carrot wine in honour of our dear friend Glynis, who celebrates her birthday on 29th. October.

Happy Birthday Glynis! Three cheers. Wheek, wheek, hooray!!

Happy Halloween to everyone on the 31st. October, especially to my piggy Halloween, so named because I collected him and his friend, Hope, on that day three years ago. I have no idea how old they both are but we call this day their birthday anyway.

The first of November will be my dear old Gingerbread's six and a half birthday. When my piggies get to be SCAMPS, they are entitled to an extra "half birthday".

There will be two new Piggyfriends joining us on Thursday. Some while ago, one of our Rodentologists' clients took on a rescue piggy as a companion for one of her sows. The new piggy turned out to be pregnant and gave birth to, I believe, three sows and a boar. I offered a home to any of the litter that needed one but, due to a bereavement in her family, it has taken a while for decisions to be made and for the piggies to be delivered to the Rodentologists' house. I think that she is keeping two baby girls with her sow and the little boar and another sow will be waiting for me on Thursday evening.

I will let you know when they come home and pigtures will be forthcoming.

Love and wheeks to you all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.