[Gpdd] ANNOUNCING: Critter Corral Open House, Chicago Area

rsilhan at tampabay.rr.com rsilhan at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 28 14:56:23 EDT 2009

The Critter Corral 10th Annual Open House

Sunday, November 1st, 2009
1:00 to 4:00 p.m.

Willard Wood Park Center
515 1st Street
Crete, Illinois  60417

There will be food, raffles and many homeless guinea pigs looking for a new home. You may also scan our adoptables list on petfinder.com (zip:60475) and pick out a new furry friend to meet you at the open house.
Already a guinea pig slave? Your little piggies are welcome to come and enter special guinea pig contests including: biggest eyes, best lips, and best all-around ham. Also, we will be holding our world famous, and always adorable, annual guinea pig costume contest.

To support our service personnel overseas, there will also be a box for donations to be sent overseas.
For questions or other information, email info at crittercorral.org