[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Re: Becky my dog (Joanne)

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 15:08:37 EDT 2009

Joanne,

We have two of our Yorkies' ashes in special containers on the kitchen
windowsill, where we can see them every day. We didn't want to bury them in a
place that we might move from someday.

After awhile, you still feel a lot of pain and loss, but you also gain a
sense of peace. For us, it is comforting to have the ashes so close at hand. I
wish that I'd done the same with my Cairn terrier   years ago, but I'm not
sure it was an option with the vet we had back then, and we also allowed the
vet to do an autopsy on the Cairn terrier, and that may have precluded
cremation.

Alyssa and I are so sorry for your loss.

Nancy (Alyssa's mom)

http://www.carrotwars.com