[Gpdd] Annouce: HAPPY ADOPTION DAY, Bertie Pig!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Sep 14 09:39:28 EDT 2009

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Please join me in wishing my Bertie Pig a Very
HAPPY 1st ADOPTION DAY Anniversary!!! One
year ago today, my Darlin' Bertie Pig chose me
and Princess Snowflake to be his new Family
and wheeeee have been Super Duper Happy
since. I am so glad that Judi (of MGPR) saved
him from the West VA shelter (as they were going
to put him down...yikes!) and fostered him until
wheee could bring him home to North Carolina.
He is an AWESOME young chap and although
his age to be guestimated at about 3 yrs/5 months,
wheee don't know for sure how old he really is.
But, he is still very active and he popcorns even
though he is Big Boy--he is a LAPS piggie ya know.
And he full of Personality! Princess Snowflake and
him are BFFs and although they bicker a little bit
sometimes (as siblings do), they Love each other
very much.

Also, Bertie Pig got Engaged to Sweetie (Prince
Teddy's sister), so he has been walking on Cloud 9
since...and they are set to marry on Valentine's Day
2010 (Feb 14, 2010)...Woooo Hoooooo!

I LOVE YOU sooooo much my Big Bertie Boy
and I am so Glad that you chose us...Wheeeeeek!

HAPPY 1 Year ADOPTION DAY, Bertie Pig!!! :D

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake and Bertie Pig,
                                                 the Birthday Pig :-)