[Gpdd] Misc: Re: More capybaras

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 16:34:59 EDT 2009

Bill Peet is indeed an excellent writer! That's so wonderful, that you
collect children's literature! Do you also write for children? Or teach?

I have secretly wanted a capybara ever since I read CAPYBOPPY (a long, long
time ago). I would also like a Patagonian cavy!  ;-)

Otto is now wheeping furiously from his cage to let me know that I'd better
settle for a cavy that is just his size...although, at the rate he devours
his grub and his baby carrots, he may just get to the size of a
capybara!!!!!!

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy (Alyssa's mom)
http://www.carrotwars.com