[Gpdd] health; Hershey

John Zimmer jez_84 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:37:25 EDT 2009

Dear Joanie,

You and your precious baby, Hersey, are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope and pray for the best possible outcome for you both.

I just wanted to share my own personal belief from my own experiences of loss... I believe - I KNOW - that every living thing, be it people, pets, wild animals, plants, even insects!, go to Heaven/Paradise when they pass from this glorious though sad earthly existence.

I believe - I KNOW - this because, quite simply, it would not be Heaven/Paradise, if - when it is our own time to go - we are not reunited with every living being/thing (plant) we loved and held dear here in this life that has gone before us.

If that was the case, how could it be Heaven/Paradise?

I hope this thought, belief, knowledge on my part, gives comfort to everyone.

God's peace, mercy, love and blessings be with you all everyday, forever and always.

John, Precious, Poppy, Honey and Mia, and all my precious pets past and future