[Gpdd] HEALTH: Hershey

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 16 13:54:35 EDT 2009

It's a roller coaster. One minute she looks fine, the next, not so good. I fed her too much greens yesterday, and found some runny poops. But at least there were poops! I'm backing off feeding her so many. Her tummy, I'm glad to report, is not distended--at least not right now.
I'm concerned because she didn't struggle against being syringed her medicines this morning. For every assurance there seems to be an alarm. Augh!
Poor little princess. I've come to love her more and more throughout this ordeal, and each moment we share is even more precious.