[Gpdd] MISC Weather in US and Australia

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Sep 23 17:11:37 EDT 2009

Welcome back Lynn. We are very sorry to read that you are surrounded by floods. Your post prompted me to look at the BBC World News and I was horrified to see that many states in the US have tornados, hail and floods.

Then I read about the dust storm in Australia with the videos of Sydney covered in red dust.

We, in England, really should not complain about not having had summer for three years in a row, although this last one was not as wet as the previous two.

We all hope that everyone in affected areas is safe and well.

Take care everyone.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.