[Gpdd] HEALTH E.cuniculi

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Sep 24 11:17:31 EDT 2009

The more that I read up about e.cuniculi, the more relieved that I am that the Piggyfriends all have regular doses of both Panacur and Ivermectin.

So much information is orientated towards veterinary and research work but I did find this one that is written in the kind of English that the lay person can understand.

http://www.barbibrownsbunnies.com/ecuniculi.htm This is only concerned with rabbits but does concede that e.cuniculi is occasionally seen in guinea pigs.

I have never kept rabbits and know very little about them so had never investigated this illness before.

Keep reading Sandy! I wish that I had more time for research.

Still keeping paws crossed for Hershey.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.