[Gpdd] (OFF TOPIC) Alge

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Sep 26 03:05:57 EDT 2009

Sorry for all you who wanted to write to Alge, here's her new email addy.  I
cc'd her on Cap' Jack's speech not realizing cc's dont show up, thinking you
all would see it so you could write.  So here it is, she may not answer
right off, recent surgery, and many Dr's appt's, all a long way from home.
She has been thrilled with the many posts and the private messages and she's
doing great! I'm looking forward to her starting to post real soon.  Thanks
all who asked.
DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Sandy and Sammy who's home now demanding fresh hay every couple hours
(really)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")