[Gpdd] [MISC] Alge

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 10:53:19 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone-
I posted yesterday that if you want to send a Snail Mail card to Alge, you
can e-mail me privately and I will provide you with my address to send the
card  in care of. Around 10-8, I will mail all the cards together in a
packet. I am  posting this again because I did not receive the GPDD that my post
was on, so  maybe others did not either. With that said, it did go "out
there" somewhere  because two people have already responded. Thanks. Alge's days
will be  brightened knowing others care.
Love,
Donna and the SC piggies
Thatcher, Big Jim, Aunt Polly, Zion, Houdini, and  Striper