[Gpdd] HEALTH: Farewell to Hershey and hello to disinfectants

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 28 23:29:33 EDT 2009

We were very sorry to hear that Hershey has finally gone to the
Bridge; we
followed her struggles and all of your efforts to keep her going and
get her
well, and were, of course, hoping that she would pull through.  We
cried when
she couldn't stand up, and cheered when she ate, and now that she's
gone, our
hearts go out to you more than ever...

Sometimes there just isn't a way, to persuade our little friends to
stay with us
any longer, when it's their time - what matters is that we do what we
can for
them, and love them with all our hearts while we have them.  Hershey
was a good
pig, and we can all tell how much you loved her, and that you did
everything you
possibly could for her.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you,

Steve and Ginger
co-slaves to Bumper, Brownie, and Cuddles
remembering Niles, Clover, Butterscotch, and Mike